Thursday, December 4, 2008

X-mas Song from Scott Reynolds


Suburban Home Records received a cool little Christmas song from Scott Reynolds the other day ("It's Christmas Anyway").
Here's the message Suburban Home honcho Virgil Dickerson received from Scott:

Last year I recorded a little Christmas ditty for my myspace. It ain't much of a recording (used a toy drum set, my epiphone, and my trusty mac computer), but it's a nice song, and I figured it would make a good Christmas present this year. So here it is. If you're not a Christian, don't worry. Neither am I. I don't think it matters much. SO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY CHANUKAH, KILLER KWANZAA, AND A PEACEFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. GOD BLESS US EVERYONE, AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!!! ……………….. Scott

It's a great song and SHR and Scott are giving it away free. Here's the download:
http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/ScottReynolds/xmas.mp3

Scott's a great musician, so please download it and pass it along.

No comments: